Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer's over?!?!

It's hard to believe but school starts back on Monday, August 3rd. This feels like it has been an incredibly short summer (possibly because it was less than 2 months!) but I think it will be good for them to see other kids. They are getting a little tired of each other! On Friday we are going to take them to White Water since we never had a vacation this summer. I haven't been in about 40 pounds so it will certainly be interesting but the kids love the water so much I am sure they will have a blast!! By next week I will be posting back to school pics (if Dillon isn't too old in 5th grade) , I remember taking his 1st day of kindergarten pictures, how sad. Hopefully we will get to go visit Great-grandma this week also. Wish me luck getting every adjusted to waking up at 6:30am next week(esp. Hope!)!!!

No comments: