Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pretend this is a creative title



Hey, I have no creative title for this update so you will just have to use your imagination! The kids have been really busy at school with CRCT testing - no stress but you have to pass the test to go to the next grade! Besides that we have been enjoying the nice weather by trying to inhale as much pollen as possible daily(we disguse it as playing outside). I'm still keeping a little girl a couple days a week and it seems to be working out weel. Her mom's job is very flexible so if we have a Dr's appt or something I just drop her off for a little while. Brian is enjoying softball season and Hope is about to take a break from tumbling class because she is getting her tonsils out on Friday. She's a little scared because she's never had surgery and doesn't do all the "Dr Stuff" that Dillon does all the time. Hopefully it will go very well. Keep her in your prayers - she gets anxious easily.

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

Those pictures are too cute. Well, actually, it's the subjects that are cute! =) I will pray for Hope this week and on Friday. What time is her surgery?