Sunday, March 30, 2008

continuation of life...





Happy Late Easter!!! We had a great Easter weekend and are gearing up for a rainy Spring Break this week! Other than that everything is pretty much the same for our family. We do the same things.........most of the time. Brian and I went to Winterfest with our youth group and had a good time, it's been a number of years since I had been as a youth! Of course the picture was just the 2nd day so I still look alive! Hope had her best friend spend the night Friday night, her cousin tonight and tues, wed and Thursday we are hosting 3 boys from the Children of the World choir that is performing at our church this week. Oh, and in the spare time Bailey will be with us 2 days while her mom's at work and I'll be keeping a 2 yr old also! I will then be committed into an institution!! Hopefully it will all go smoothly- and not rain all week!!!

No comments: