Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dillon's update

After a busy 2 days of appts here are some updates on Dillon: pacemaker is working great and should not need any work done on it for at least 5 more years!! Definitely good news!! Cardiology appt went well overall. He seems to be doing well on his medicine and they are not going to change anything right now. I must admit I was a little disappointed because after several years of no change in his heart measurements, I was beginning to hope that it would remain the same forever but this time there was an increase in the thickness of his septum muscle. They didn't see it as a big problem right now so we will just go on and continue praying for complete healing. Thanks for everyone's prayers. He is most unhappy about having to wear a monitor for 24 hours(he has to do this once a year), the wires bother him and it is no fun!! Here's a picture that he said he was not going to smile for because he wasn't happy!! I'm sure he'll be happier by morning. bye..........

No comments: